Here at SW Cosmetic Tattoo we only use the highest quality lash extensions and medical grade adhesives.
These products are sourced both nationally and internationally from reputable suppliers including Bella Lash, USA and Joy Lashes, Australia.
Suzette first trained in classic lash extensions in 2014 and then went on to further study the art of Russian Volume Lashes under the guidance of internationally awarded Master lash stylist Joy Crossingham at Brisbane Lashes Training Academy in 2016.
Having mastered both of these applications Suzette has, and continues to build a loyal following of devoted lash clients.
How do I prepare for my eyelash extension appointment?
- Do not HAVE your lashes tinted, permed, or curled. This will affect the quality of the extension adhering to your lashes.
- Please shower and wash your hair prior to the appointment as you will need to keep the lashes dry and away from all moisture for 24 hours.
- Please remove all traces of makeup using oil- free cleanser/makeup remover etc.
- Do not apply moisturiser/makeup ect around the eye area prior to your appointment as the extensions will not adhere to your lashes.
- Please do not wear makeup to the appointment (where possible). If you are coming to an appointment after work, makeup remover wipes are available for use prior to your treatment.
- Please make sure you have an umbrella with you on rainy days to avoid getting the lashes wet.
- Please do not wear contact lenses to the appointment or bring a container if you wish to take them out prior to the appointment.
- Unfortunately I do not allow children with you at your appointment as you are required to have your eyes closed and RELAX, you may even fall asleep!
- Due to having put a deposit requirement in place for appointments, I require 24 hours notice if you wish to reschedule your appointment without having to forfeit your deposit. I will allow 1 rescheduling (within 4 weeks) of the original appointment. All changes (cancellations/rescheduling) made within 24 hours of the initial appointment will require another deposit. No exceptions.
- All available options for your treatment will be discussed at the time of your arrival, prior to commencing treatment. Any questions or concerns can be raised at this point.
- Please make sure you have extra cash if you wish to purchase the recommended after care products.
How do I make my lash extensions last as long as possible?
- Avoid showering for 24 hours after the procedure to prevent the lashes getting wet.
- Avoid solariums, steam, saunas and swimming pools for the first 48 hours.
- If you will be having any treatments requiring lasers, chemical peels or hydroxyl treatments, inform the therapist that you have eyelash extensions.
- Avoid oil based products (cleansers, moisturisers, make-up), we have our own recommended after care products.
- Do not wear mascara, unless it is our unique brand made for eyelash extensions.
- Try not to touch or play with your new lashes.
- DO NOT USE heated OR mechanical LASH CURLERS.
- Brush your lashes when required, especially after showers.
- Use only powdered, liquid or gel eyeliner.
- You will need to return to your therapist every 2-3 weeks for Infills, if you wish to maintain your lashes.
- Please do not wear any make-up or moisturisers to your following refill appointments.
- You will be provided with an after care card at the end of your first appointment.